Before installing GstarCAD, please confirm whether the specifications of your PC meet the following requirements:
- Windows 10 version 1507 or higher: Home, Professional, Education, and Enterprise (LTSC and S are not supported)
- Windows 8.1 (with Update 2919355): Core, Professional, and Enterprise
- Windows 7 SP1 (with latest Windows Updates): Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate
- Windows Server 2019 : Standard and Datacenter
- Windows Server 2016 : Standard and Datacenter
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (with Update 2919355): Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
Note: because GstarCAD and related tools are developed and compiled with visual studio 2017, in order to ensure the normal operation of the software, the operating system needs to be able to install the environment package of visual studio 2017 normally.
- 1.6 GHZ or faster, 32-bit(x86) or 64-bit(x64) processor
- For 32-bit GstarCAD - 3GB recommended or higher
- For 64-bit GstarCAD - 4GB recommended or higher
- Video card that supports a minimum display resolution of 720p (1280 by 720); GstarCAD will work best at a resolution of WXGA (1366 by 768) or higher.
- 1GB free hard disk available or higher(3GB recommended or higher)
- To improve performance, install GstarCAD on a solid state drive (SSD).
- Administrator rights are required to install GstarCAD and license tools.
- .NET Framework 4.8 or above
- The network license server and all workstations must be running the TCP / IP protocol.
System Requirement / all version;
- GstarCAD 8, GstarCAD 2015, GstarCAD 2016, GstarCAD 2017.
- GstarCAD 2018, GstarCAD 2019,
- GstarCAD 2020, GstarCAD 2021.
- GstarCAD 2022