The ARX command is used to load, unload Object ARX application program and provide related information.
Enter options [File/Group/Command/CLass/Service/Load/Unload]::
- File : List current loaded object ARX application program, it could be the third party program or internal application program (such as Render).
- Group : Make the specified command group as the firstly searched one when users are interpreting command names.
- Command : List AcEd registered commands.
- CLass : Display C++ hierarchical structure defined by registered objects in system.
- Service : List all names of registered service.
- Load : Display “ObjectARX/DBX file” dialog box. Users could use this option to load specified ObjectARX application programs.
- Unload : Unload specified ObjectARX application programs.
Article ID: 1217
Created: April 8, 2017
Last Updated: June 30, 2021
Author: GstarCAD Malaysia
Online URL: https://kb.gstarcad.com.my/article/arx-command-1217.html